Web Site Links
1. Africa Travel Guide - Current news, interesting articles and practical advice for travel offered by Africa Travel Guides.
2. African Travel Gateway - AFRICAN TRAVEL GATEWAY is a complete source of information on Africa, we are a broker of incoming tours and African safaris, specializing in tailor-made African Travel, adventure safaris and tours throughout South and East Africa.
3. Avid Backpacking - Avidbackpacking contains news updated on a daily basis, archived newsletters and links to other backpacking sites.
4. Country Roads - Country Roads aims to bring the essence of what South Africa offers to light. Of course Kruger Park and Cape Town are listed but that's just the tip of the iceberg. South Africa has so much more to offer than that.
5. Dirty Boots - Dirty Boots offers a range of South Africa adventure activities, as well as those in Swaziland and Lesotho. For the widest selection of outdoor adventures, team building activites and virtually any adventure sport you can think of.
6. Ladybrand - Eastern Free State - Ladybrand is surrounded by the beautiful hills of the eastern Free State at the foot of the majestic Maluti Mountains in Lesotho was founded in 1867 & named after Lady Catharina Brand, the mother of President Brand, then president of the Orange Free State
7. Open Africa Project - he Open Africa Project is based on the concept of Africa tourism, the Open Africa project is linking the splendours of Africa in a continuous network of tourism routes from the Cape to Cairo.
8. Safaris Direct - Southern - As the Soccer World Cup 2010 approaches, we would like to show the world that Africa is the place to visit as it offers everything a holiday maker can ask for, be it wildlife, history, adventures, explorations, cultural tours, island holidays or shopping.
9. The Hide - The Hide is an experience that combines the best game viewing in Zimbabwe with a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.
10. Togoto Magazine - Togoto Magazine
11. Zandeo Endurance Horses and Trails - If riding horseback on a trail safari sounds like your idea of the ultimate adventure holiday. An all-inclusive Zandeo horseback adventure package! Surely this must rate as one of the most rewarding ways to experience horse-riding in South Africa.